What areas do you service?
We service most of San Diego County and South Riverside County.
Is there a delivery fee?
There is no delivery fee for Escondido. To keep our overall prices low, we do have delivery fees for other cities in North County, South Orange County, and South Riverside to take into account fuel costs and insurance. If you do not see your city, please ask for an estimate.
- Escondido – No Fee
- Bonsall – $30.00
- Fallbrook – $30.00
- Paula Valley – $30.00
- Pauma Valley – $25.00
- Poway -$35.00
- Ramona – $35.00
- Rancho Bernardo – $30.00
- San Marcos – $15.00
- Valley Center – $10.00
- Vista – $30.00
Do you offer discount prices?
Our prices are already the lowest in our industry, we do not offer further discounts.
Will you set-up anywhere?
No. Safety is our #1 priority!
- We only set-up our units on level ground free from rocks, sticks and debris.
- We will not set-up our units in any area that our set-up crew feels is unsafe for the user or our equipment.
- We DO NOT & WILL NOT set units up dirt regardless if tarps are used. Dirt destroys the units.
What do I as a renter need to have done before you come in my yard?
The yard needs to be cleared of all toys, rocks, sticks, animal feces, garbage cans, cars, etc. Our delivery team is on a very tight schedule and does not have time to wait for you to move and clean. This needs to be done prior, like the day before, not the morning or minutes away from us pulling up. If the delivery team has to wait for this to be done, they WILL LEAVE, go deliver all other units and return with you being the last. There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. Our company will not delay someone ‘s party because of another customer.
What if I damage the unit?
If there is any damage to the unit, you will be billed on site the amount of $150 per repair hour with a minimum of 2 hours. That’s $300 not including any additional hours. If unit is destroyed and unrepairable, you will be billed $4000.
What if I dirty the unit?
Common things like grass and dirt we understand. That’s why our team goes in and cleans and sanitizes the units. If the unit is dirtied from food, candy, drinks, paint, etc you will be billed on site $50 per hour with a minimum of 3 hours. $150 will be charged to the card one file.
Can I keep the unit overnight?
We are extremely busy making many families happy, and the only way you can keep a unit overnight is to pay for the additional day.
Can I keep the unit for multiple days?
Yes if you would like to rent it for multiple days. Please reserve for multiple days in advance.
Can you refuse to deliver the unit?
Yes! Once the delivery team arrives and if they are asked to setup the unit in a unsafe manner, they will refuse. If they have to climb stairs or go downstairs to set up a unit, they will refuse. If they have to climb a hill they will refuse. If they can not get the unit safely through the 4ft opening or bigger for the backyard, they will not unroll and drag the unit through a small opening, they will refuse. If upon arrival the delivery team is greeted by someone who is intoxicated from drugs or alcohol and no other adult is present, they will refuse. If no adult is present when unit is being delivered, they will refuse. Refusal of delivery means NO REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS. We took the time to arrive and used gas, insurance and payroll, we need to pay for those items.
Can we pay cash for the unit?
If you have rented from us in the past, then YES you can. New customers, must pay through reservation site.
Do you give rainchecks?
Yes, providing the unit is not yet been delivered, you will receive credit for a future rental without penalty. Once the unit is delivered, there are no rainchecks.
In the event of inclement weather, you will receive credit for a future rental as long as the party rentals have not been delivered (including bounce houses, tables, chairs, etc). Accepting any portion of your order on a rainy day will result in a credit for the undelivered items for a future rental.
Is my Information Secure?
Delivery / Pickup Rules
In addition to the policies above regarding the delivery site and setup:
- Water Units: Renters must supply their own water hoses for delivery of a water unit.
- Parks: Zoe’s Fun Jumpers does not deliver to parks.
- Private: Zoe’s Fun Jumpers will deliver units from 15 minutes to 60 minutes before your party starts.
- Pickups: Water unit pickups are at 7 pm, no exceptions. All other units are picked up at the end of your party and no later than 9 pm.
- Accuracy of Delivery Time: It is your responsibility to put an accurate start and end time to your party on the Rental checkout screen. These times will be confirmed by our staff. Any changes to start/end times need to be communicated in writing to Zoe’s Fun Jumpers 1 full business day before the event.
- Adult Presence: Jumpers are not delivered without an adult over the age of 18 – no exceptions.
Due to COVID-19, Zoe’s Fun Jumpers would like to outline our modified processes and safety measures to keep our staff and customers safe:
- Zoe’s Fun Jumpers’ jumpers are always sanitized in between uses. Please see What if I dirty the unit? above for more information.
- Out of an abundance of caution, Zoe’s Fun Jumpers will not serve large gatherings. Party size will be determined during our confirmation calls.
- As noted in Delivery / Pickup Rules, an adult must be available to receive and return all jumpers.
- Additionally, for the safety of our staff and our treasured clients, we require face masks to be worn during the delivery and pickup process.