Located in Apple Valley, California, we proudly service most of San Bernardino County. Stay tuned for our grand opening!
2022 Update: To keep our overall prices low, we have delivery fees to take into account rising fuel costs and insurance. If you do not see your city, please ask for an estimate.
- Apple Valley – $20.00
- Victorville – $20.00
- Hesperia – $20.00
- Adelanto – $20.00
No. Safety is our #1 priority!
- We only set-up our units on level ground free from rocks, sticks and debris.
- We will not set-up our units in any area that our set-up crew feels is unsafe for the user or our equipment.
- We DO NOT & WILL NOT set units up dirt regardless if tarps are used. Dirt destroys the units.
- We will not deliver to areas where we have to use steps or walk/roll over gravel. Zero exceptions will be made for this.
The yard needs to be cleared of all toys, rocks, sticks, animal feces, garbage cans, cars, etc.
Our delivery team is on a very tight schedule and does not have time to wait for you to move and clean. This needs to be done prior, like the day before, not the morning or minutes away from us pulling up.
If the delivery team has to wait for this to be done, they WILL LEAVE, go deliver all other units and return with you being the last. There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. Our company will not delay someone’s party because of another customer.
Yes! Below are some of the reasons for refusal of delivery:
- Once the delivery team arrives and if they are asked to set up the unit in an unsafe manner, they will refuse to deliver.
- If the space/yard has not been prepped as indicated in “Will you set-up anywhere?” or “What do I as a renter need to have done before you come in my yard?” located in the FAQ, they will refuse to deliver.
- If they have to climb stairs, use steps or go downstairs/steps to set up a unit, they will refuse to deliver.
- If they have to climb a hill, they will refuse to deliver.
- If they have to roll over gravel, they will refuse to deliver.
- If they can not get the unit safely through the 4-ft opening or bigger for the backyard, they will not unroll and drag the unit through a small opening, they will refuse to deliver.
- If upon arrival the delivery team is greeted by someone who is intoxicated from drugs or alcohol and no other adult is present, they will refuse to deliver.
- If no adult is present when the unit is being delivered, they will refuse to deliver.
Refusal of delivery means NO REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS. We took the time to arrive and used gas, insurance and payroll, we need to pay for those items.
Yes, providing the unit is not yet been delivered, you will receive credit for a future rental without penalty. Once the unit is delivered, there are no rainchecks.
In the event of inclement weather, you will receive credit for a future rental as long as the party rentals have not been delivered (including bounce houses, tables, chairs, etc). Accepting any portion of your order on a rainy day will result in a credit for the undelivered items for a future rental.
In addition to the policies above regarding the delivery site and setup:
- Water Units: Renters must supply their own water hoses for the delivery of a water unit. We DO NOT provide a water source for water jumpers/slides.
- Electricity: We DO NOT provide electricity.
- Parks: Zoe’s Fun Jumpers does not deliver to parks.
- Private Homes: Zoe’s Fun Jumpers will deliver units from 15 minutes to 60 minutes before your party starts.
- Pickups: Water unit pickups are at 7 pm, no exceptions. All other units are picked up at the end of your party and no later than 9 pm.
- Accuracy of Delivery Time: It is your responsibility to put an accurate start and end time to your party on the Rental checkout screen. These times will be confirmed by our staff. Any changes to start/end times need to be communicated in writing to Zoe’s Fun Jumpers 1 full business day before the event.
- Adult Presence: Jumpers are not delivered without an adult over the age of 18 – no exceptions.
Due to COVID-19, Zoe’s Fun Jumpers would like to outline our modified processes and safety measures to keep our staff and customers safe:
- Zoe’s Fun Jumpers’ jumpers are always sanitized in between uses. Please see What if I dirty the unit? above for more information.
- Out of an abundance of caution, Zoe’s Fun Jumpers will not serve large gatherings. Party size will be determined during our confirmation calls.
- As noted in Delivery / Pickup Rules, an adult must be available to receive and return all jumpers.
- Additionally, for the safety of our staff and our treasured clients, we require face masks to be worn during the delivery and pickup process.